Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nice Hair!!!

Ryan is at the age were she likes to do everything herself. Its not the age where they want to do everything by themself but they can't do it at all. It's more of the age where they want to zip up their own coat, buckle their own seat belt and you let them until they say "Ok mommy, can you help." Especially when you are already running late and five minutes later they realize they need your help. Or when they think they can brush their teeth all by themselves but they just brush the front two for about two seconds and then they are done. I try to avoid shoes with shoe laces because they want to tie their own shoes and think they can do it. That is a frustrating phase for the both, the child and the parent. We are long past that stage with Ryan. We are at a totally new stage. She is at the stage where she can actually do things but its just not quite the way I would do it. For example, she does her own hair now and..........Well..............as you can see she does a fantastic job. I love this stage and yes I let her go out in public with it. The best is when she gets lots of comments about her hair from other people. She looks so proud of herself. It is very cute. She is a very determined little girl.


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh! That is so cute! I guess if my girls ever get hair it will be something to look forward to. Adorable!

Mike and Kelly said...

I love Ryan's hair. Mads does her own too, and it is just as beautiful. My personal favorite was the day I came over and you had let her do your hair. You looked HOT.

Becki said...

What a cutie! That's why I like having a boy, cause I wouldn't know how to do my girls hair cute. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that my girls can do their own hair too, like Ryan! It actually looks really cute! Glad to see you posting again! We've missed you!