Saturday, March 15, 2008

5 Years Old My Big Girl








We celebrated Ryan's fifth birthday. She has been looking forward to turning five for so long. Now that she is five she thinks she can do a lot more. She tells me that she is not scared anymore because she is five. When she gets hurt and doesn't cry she tells me it is because she is five so it didn't hurt. She likes to go down memory lane alot. She will say "Mom, remember when I was four and I used to....." It makes me laugh everytime because she just turned five and nothing really has changed but to her she has arrived to adult hood. We actually celebrated her birthday early because we flew out to Orlando Florida to Walt Disney World the day of her birthday. We had a wonderful fun vacation. But this blog is dedicated to Ryan. I will get the disney pictures up soon. Ryan's birthday theme was "Barbie." She wanted a barbie cake. So I did the best I could. Ryan also got these glass dolls from her Aunt Lola and Ryan is so proud of them. She will tell you that her Aunt Lola thinks she is old enough to take care of glass dolls. She really feels so big. She even tells Kacie that she can't play with them because she isn't five. Ryan is such a talented little girl and we love her so much. She is a good sister to Kacie and Luke. Happy Birthday Ryan.

2 comments:

Becki said...

Wow Tracy...I can't believe you have a five year old! She is so cute and SO MATURE, for being the big 5 year old now! I love how she thinks she is so big now that she is five. The cake is awesome (did you make that??) Anyway, Ryan is adorable. Can't wait to see Disney World pics!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how much Ryan looks like you. It's cute how she travels down memory land back when she was 4.