Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kacie's Birthday

Kacie had a birthday. We gave her her first birthday party and she was so happy. I have never seen her so happy. We had a big birthday party for her and she got so many wonderful presents. I think all her wishes came true. Thank you to all her friends for such fun gifts.

I do have to give a special THANKS to my good friend Emillee Wells for the wonderful gift that her kids gave. It was the gift that kept giving...all over. The next day as we were rushing out the door to church the girls were so proud of themselves for putting make-up on themselves and Luke. The sad thing was Luke loved every minute of it. He was loving the attention. He even was saying "Cheese" for us as matt took pictures. It was pretty funny.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, how old is she? She's very cute. My baby is having her first birthday on Dec 21st. They grow up so fast, right?

John said...

Good grief...it looks like the boy almost lost an eye in the application of the makeup. Smiling so I guess it all turned out well. The girls had a ball thanks for the invite.

Clint said...

How fun. Braden had such a blast at the party, I am sure you noticed from his crying when Mommy arrived and said that it was time to go. That is always a sign that the party was a success. Glad that Kacie had such a good birthday!

Lanea said...

What fun! Tracy, I think Kacie looks like you in these pictures. Luke is a very handsome boy!

Becki said...

Happy Birthday Kacie!! That is so cute that she was SO happy. I love the pictures of Luke too!

Spanos said...

Congratulations to Kacie! And to her parents for such a fun party! Wish we could have been there. Love you guys. Merry Christmas!

Mike and Kelly said...

I love Luke's new look. It is so him... Notice I behaved myself and did not get your girls makeup, or any other naughty derivative. Happy Birthday again Kacie. We love you.