Sunday, April 12, 2009

March Madness

No I am not talking about Basketball. I am talking about having two birthdays in March. I now have a two year old and a six year old. I know I am posting very late but I have been under the weather and then we left to Utah for two weeks. It was fun, but that is another blog. So Ryan had her sixth birthday in March. I didn't plan to have a party for her this year but she still invited her friends over for cake and ice cream. The parents of the kids asked if there really was a party. I felt really bad but I wasn't prepared for a party so we just ended up having a family party. It was cute of her though. She did end up having a birthday party. This shows how neat my friends are out here. They planned a surprise party for her. I was very impressed with how fun it was. It was much better then anything I would have given her. They made her feel really special. (Thanks Emilee and Kelly). Kacie now asks if her parties are going to be at her friends houses.
Then came Luke. I love this age because I really can just have a simple birthday. We sang happy birthday all day and that was enough for him. He loved it. Thanks to Grandparents and our Aunt Lola, Luke had some fun presents on his birthday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN AND LUKE!

1 comment:

Spanos said...

Tracy, don't feel bad about the late posting. We just updated our blog with March happenings yesterday.