Sunday, May 3, 2009

fashion statement

Today Ryan was very determined to not let me, Kacie and Luke see her today. We got up and took baths and then from there we were not to go near her. She was going to dazzle us with her ability to pick her outfit, put makeup on and do her hair. For the most part she does it all by herself anyway, but for some reason today was different. It was going to be magnificent. She was plotting her outfit. So when the time came to show herself this is what I found: (I have to say my "Ooh and AaaaHHHHH's" are getting really good.




Her top is actually a knitted dress that is tucked into her skirt. I think the dark and gray stripe socks bring her knitted dress out so well. It is perfection (in her eyes). Ryan I think has a great future in fashion. She is going places. I am not just saying that because I am her mom. Matt will say, as he rolls his eyes, her style comes from me. And yes we did go to church like that.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

She looked fantastic. Nobody can put an outfit together like Ryan. It was amazing. I was just hoping she would also do her hair with the two pigtails at the temples. Now THAT would have completed the amazing style.

Spanos said...

Ryan looks so cute! How convenient that it was Sunday! (ha-ha) I am very impressed that she does her own hair! I still help Maia dress and do her hair and brush her teeth ...etc...

ML said...

I think she gets her fashion from her aunt Michelle. ;) I had a pair of very similiar socks that I wore in the first grade..they were green and white striped.