Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not "Done" yet






Most frequently asked question and or comment about my beautiful pregnant body.

"When are you due? (when I tell them my due date, which is Sept 21st, then they say,) "you look like you are ready to pop!"

"the turkey is done" (if you can't tell my belly button sticks out really far)

"Holy Belly"

"you look like you have a basketball under your shirt"

"Your belly goes straight out."

For my family and friends who haven't seen me you might think those comments are out of line but I feel like those comments are how I feel. I was 35 weeks when Matt took the pictures. I still have five weeks left and I usually go at least a week over. I am not planning on having this baby soon. I have know idea how much more stretching my belly can take. (But I am very grateful that I don't have any stretch marks......Yet). I feel like I am going to Pop.



5 comments:

ML said...

I think you look beautiful! We are excited for you.

Spanos said...

you look great.

Bonnie said...

I love your cute tummy! You are so lucky no strech marks!!!!

Trudy said...

Are you hiding twins in there? You look great! I hope the next few weeks you feel great and things go well. Miss you, as always.

Jeff and Larissa said...

Holy belly!!!! :)