Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

because I usually only have one arm now, (Lola takes up the other) my blogging has been thrown to the bottom of my list. But I will soon post pictures of more Lola and kids. We are still adjusting to four kids. So really quick, here are our pictures from Halloween. I Made the girls costumes. They are indian princesses. Luke was grapes for our ward trunk or treat but Matt was not liking the mess that came along with it so he bought Luke a indian brave outfit. Lola was a flower. When my mom came out to help she got that for her. She was a cute flower. So here are some pics.




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love all the costumes! You are so talented! And with only one hand!

beth said...

Thanks for the updated photos of the kids. We miss seeing them and you and Matt too. Glad to hear things are going well!