Thursday, September 13, 2007

Drama Queen



Ryan Started Preschool Finally this week. I look forward to school days just as much as she does. Going from three kids to two for only two and a half hours is awesome. Sunday the day before her first day of school we had family night and we talked about school and what to expect. She was very concerned about meeting new friends. I told her that she needs to go up to the kids and ask them if they want to be her friend. I also said that they will be nervous just like she would be so she needs to go up and ask them first. When I picked her up after her first day of school I asked her how it went and she told me that she went up to a little girl and asked if she wanted to be her friend and the little girl told her "No." So she went to another little boy and asked him if he wanted to be her friend and he told her "No" also. Ryan looked at me with a sad face. It was really cute. We didn't go over what to do when they say "no." So I felt bad. I just told her that they need some time and that they are just really nervous. She tried it the next day and she told me she finally found one that said yes. She was very happy. She told me that the names of her friends are Kira, Shealee and Tyson. (She just named her cousins.) On Sunday Ryan was caught brushing her teeth on the stage at church. Apparently she brought her toothpaste and toothbrush. I try to monitor what the girls have before we enter but I must have missed this. From what I was told It was a pretty funny sight. She also wore her princess crown to church. She was the most beautiful princess there. It was a battle I was not going to win so I just have to let it go. We go through a lot of Drama in our house. I really have a hard time keeping from laughing at their drama. One day Luke was acting a little fussy all day. I just thought he was teething. Well come to find out as I was putting him to bed I found a tight hair band around his wrist. I couldn't see it very well. You could lose anything on his body. There are alot of rolls. He was very happy when I took it off. When I confronted Ryan she pulled lots of drama on me and said she was just putting on a bracelett for him and some how I turned into the bad guy. She said "the reason why I am upset is because everyone is being mean to me." Then she puts her best sad face on. I couldn't help from laughing. I even got fake tears from her. Ryan is the cutest thing ever. Here are some cute pictures of Ryan through out the years. Our little drama queen!
Ryan was always wearing these boots. They were her favorite. She called them her "Dance'n Boots."

1 comment:

Jeff and Larissa said...

You told us that you didn't know what else to write on your blog, but this is a great second post! Ryan is hilarious and we love her princess style! These pictures are great too!