Sunday, September 16, 2007

Funny Kacie

Kacie can be so funny sometimes. We have been getting beautiful weather and today was no exception. We decided the best way to take advantage of this day was to go to Notre Dame and go for a walk along the rivers. I think alot of people had the same idea. There was tons of people out. A lot of them were runners. As we were walking, there was a group of guys running past us. Kacie in her load voice, which usually isn't very load but this time it was, said "Mom, why are those boys running Naked?" Of course they weren't they just had their shirts off. but she got a lot of heads to turn toward those boys (especially mine!). The boys that were running thought it was funny. I saw a few of them laugh. Matt and I had to laugh. We will let her find out on her own the difference between girls and boys. I am sure it won't take long. She has a little brother that will help her figure things out. That reminds me of when Ryan first noticed the difference in Luke. I was changing his diaper one time and she asked me why Luke had a different peepee. It's funny what kids say when a new baby comes into the home. One night as we were saying our family prayers. It was Kacie's turn. She started to bless everyone in the family and also thanked Heavenly Father for the food and then she kind of hesitated for a minute looking at Luke and then said "thank you for mommy's boobies so that Luke can eat." I was not expecting that and I started laughing really hard. Kacie got a little embarrassed. I couldn't help it. It was very funny.
We have lots of mommy's here. The girls love to take care of Luke. Sometimes it is to much love, but we started him on solids about a week ago. He doesn't need anymore extra weight but it was time. The girls were so excited to feed him. It was an exciting event. I am always asked by Ryan and Kacie if they can feed him. I have to admit they do a great job and I love that my hands are free for a short moment which is nice. The clean up is a different story but I do enjoy letting them. Here are a few picures of what it is like during feeding time.
Maybe this is the reason for his weight gain? He eats for two.
Well, I will leave you with the pictures we took at Notre Dame. It is so beautiful.

2 comments:

Becki said...

I'm jealous!! You live in such beautiful country!! I love that little picture of Kacie too! What a cutie!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.