Monday, October 29, 2007

Family in Town




















My sister Teresa and her husband Mike came and visited us here in Indiana. We had so much fun. Ryan and Kacie got to play with their cousins Alli and Zachary. We partied till we dropped. We showed them the town of South Bend. Matt and Mike went fishing almost every morning. They only came away with one fish. This is the curse of mine and Teresa's family. Our curse is rubbing off on to them. The best part of the vacation was putting the kids to bed and staying up late to play "Settlers of Catan", watch movies and eat treats. It was great. We miss our family in Utah and were so happy to have them visit us.
Zachary was Kacie's. She was a good mommy to him
Here are the Three Drama Queens. They played princesses till they dropped and changed clothes contantly throughout the day. It was hard to seperate them.

This is Mike.......he loves to show off.

Does my twin look anything like me? Ryan wondering why Teresa looks so much like her mommy.

3 comments:

Becki said...

Hey...I recognize those guys!! How fun to have them visit!! But it will be even more fun when you guys move back to Utah!! Hint, hint, hint!!! We love settlers of catan too! But nothing beats our summer of card games! Your kids are so cute, I love the pics!

Jeff and Larissa said...

I was wondering what your twin looked like, so it's fun to see these pictures! The little girls are so cute together!

Kelly said...

What a bad visiting teacher I am for not knowing you have a twin. (You're both darling.) What else don't I know that I should?