Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nursery

It was Luke's first day of nursery. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is my little man now. He did as to be expected, cried and cried. I got reports from other mother's involved with nursery that he wasn't the happiest kid in the room. I was told by many mother's that he was having a hard time. I was torn on what to do. I knew that if I went in it would make things worse in the long run. So I guess you do the next best thing. Send in other parents to do the dirty work. My friend went in and helped Luke calm down and that made a difference. He still cried through out nursery but oh well this is something they all go through. I bet when I drive into the parking lot next week to church he will start crying. Just wait and see. Here is my cute LITTLE MAN!

4 comments:

Irish Cream said...

As one of the mom's in the nursery, once your friend came in, he did GREAT. He played well with the other kids, and seemed to be enjoying himself.

I'm proud of you for sticking to it! And for giving him and the nursery leaders a chance. Stroke of genius for sending in another mom to do the "dirty work"!

I will have to take a page out of your book in the future.

Congrats to you and your Little Man for making it successfully through your first day of nursery.

Bonnie said...

I feel your pain! I hope that Luke does better next week! You are an awesome mom!

Emilee said...

I know I say this every time I see him, but he is one cute kid. Which probably makes it that much harder when he is crying in nursery. Poor Luke! Or really, Poor Tracy!

Lanea said...

What?! Nursery! I can't believe he is that big...I don't even know him. He is a very handsome little man for sure.

Miss you!