Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Big Splurg!

When Matt was away in Romania I got a little crazy with my (our) money and went and got me some nice new SOCKS! Yes, I did it. I splurged on some socks. I am a wild girl when he is out of town. I haven't bought socks since we have been married. I have always used Matt's old one's. (I know I am weird that way) Well, they were getting to the point were there wasn't even a bottom on the socks. I couldn't wait for more of Matt's old socks so I went and bought some. It was great. When I put on my new socks I felt like I was walking on a thick piece of carpet. They are so comfortable and I am loving life. Here is a picture of my old socks. Not pretty.

3 comments:

Jeff and Larissa said...

This is SO funny!!! Don't go too crazy with the money now, we're in a recession!!! I bet Matt laughed pretty hard at your "splurge"! I always forget to buy socks, so I could use some myself.

Mike and Kelly said...

I love to see that "wild" side come out. Did Matt even recognize you? I love new socks, but hardly ever buy them either. But congrats (and remember Matt is a doctor and you can afford to get some new socks in less than 5 years now...)

Bonnie said...

Too Funny! I love it! I'm glad you have new socks the old ones look pretty sad!