Sunday, July 5, 2009

Big Month

What a month! Lots has happened and most important MATT HAS GRADUATED! WE did it. We are now through the Light. We are no longer looking toward the light..........................Oh wait, we still have a fellowship to finish. Then we will be all the way through the light and shutting the door behind us.


This is the nine other residents he worked with. They have gone through alot with each other.

Here are the nine residents and their spouses. What a group.


June was a month for Matt. I should have just named that month MATT. He had: Father's Day, Graduation, Aniversary (9 Years), And Birthday (well, his birthday was July 2nd, but it is so close to June.) What a month. I will just post pictures instead of me writing. You can see the events that took place.
I made Matt and Luke matching tie's. I accidentally made matt's tie to small. He still wore it to church. He managed making the tie look long enough until you looked underneath it and saw that it had a stubby back. I ended up sending it to my awesome nephew Tyson. I hope it works better for him.
I also made bow tie bows for the girls hair. They all looked great!.
The girls helped me make a tie cake and they made Matt a "hand" bouque of flowers. (you can see it above the cake.) I wonder what the theme for Father's Day may be?
On Matt's b-day the girls helped me make Matt an Oreo face birthday cake. He is now 32 years old. Wow! that is old! (I just want you all to know that I am still in my twenties.)

3 comments:

Trudy said...

CONGRATULATIONS MATT and Happy Birthday! We are so excited for you both for reaching the graduation milestone. Miss you guys!

Bonnie said...

Happy birthday Matt! How fun! I love the ties!

Spanos said...

Happy Birthday MATT!!! Cute ties & bows Tracy. You are still a spring chick, but being in your 30s does have its advantages. Miss you!