Monday, June 22, 2009

Snoppy Land one last time

We went to are annual family adventure this last weekend. We have done this every year since we have been here. We love it! We think it is the perfect amusement park for our family. There are so many rides that the girls can go on and think they are big girls. We were so lucky to go with the Wells family. They have girls the same age as ours and it was fun seeing them have fun together. The adults did get to have some big ride fun and go on some fun rides. I am pretty sure that each one of them got sick at one point of the day. We played hard and had lots of fun. The weather was perfect and the lines to the rides were very short. We have know Idea how we lucked out. I am so glad the Well's got to go with us. It was lots of fun.

I love this picture of John. "Big man in a little boat." Little Bella got to go on rides also.
The frog hopper is my favorite. It is not so much Matt and John's favorite. I don't know why but it just makes me giggle. Emilee is giggling and Matt and John are more in pain. There smiles are a cover up.

2 comments:

Jeff and Larissa said...

I'm bummed that I missed out. Can we plan to go another time?!?!

The Brady Bunch said...

You bet!