Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family Walk

Last year I entered in a race called the sunburst. Ienjoyed it so much that I did it again this year. I wasn't able to do the 10k like I did last year but I was determined to do something so I did the 5k walk. I am a little over six months pregnant (that is going to be a surprise to many since I haven't announced that to my friends outside of indiana) so the 5k walk worked well for me. I powered walked for a while, then my walking mucles where starting to hurt so I started to run and I was surprised that is felt better to run. I was able to run the last part of it in to the finish line. It was very fun! I am already excited to train for the 10k next year.

The night before we entered in the "family walk.' it was so fun!. We went with another family. Ryan and Olivia, who is her age, were determined to run it and win. They were a little confused when we just walked the whole way and no one was running. They still had fun.


I forgot to bring my camera so when we got home I took some pictures. That is why I couldn't get everyone in the picture. Ryan had to help and take some. I think she did a pretty good job.




What a fun weekend!!!!

9 comments:

Jeff and Larissa said...

So impressive! You're a such a diva pregnant woman! These pics of kids are so cute!

ML said...

Good for you. Not sure if I could even do the walk and I'm not prego.

Love you guys!

Trudy said...

Love the pictures. It looks like you had fun.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becki said...

Pregnant? When are you due? What are you having?

Clint said...

Luke's hair is SWEET.

Jessica said...

Congratulations on the baby and the run!! We're so happy for you! Hope all is well in the Brady home. We miss you guys.

Spanos said...

Tracy, you are awesome! This baby is lucky to be sent to such a fun, loving family!

Keele Family said...

Congrats on the pregnancy Tracy!!! Fun to see your blog! I hope you don't mind if I link yours to mine. :) I hope you guys are doing great!